There are so many reasons to join the Cadieux Bicycle Club!
- We’re a lively, fun, bunch of cycling enthusiasts!
- We’re committed to growing the Greater-Detroit cycling community by hosting and investing in numerous races, charity rides, social rides, skills clinics, and weekly training rides!
- Members In Good Standing* also enjoy discounts on Canyon bikes, the privilege of wearing our amazing club kit, complimentary access to certain club-sponsored events, and more! *SEE BELOW for criteria.
- Members also enjoy access to our members-only Slack workspace, which is a great place to get to know your fellow members, plan training rides, collaborate on upcoming races/events, get advice on all things cycling, share ride recaps, race results, etc.
To Join or Renew Membership to Cadieux Bicycle Club:
- Go to our online registration using the link below.
Add membership(s) to your cart and be sure to create an account when you check out:
Cadieux Bicycle Club – Membership
- If you have not previously filled out and hand-signed the Waiver and Release, do download a copy and send to:
28400 Northwestern Highway, Second Floor
Attention: Ron Sollish
Southfield, Michigan 48034
Please sign in blue ink, so we can identify the original form. We only need this form filled out and hand signed once, so if you are a returning member and filled it out previously, no need to do it again.
- If you are a new member, please write a brief BIO that we can distribute to club members as an introduction. Talk about your cycling interests and experience of course, but don’t forget to include where you work and live, as well as family and other interests.
Please use the Contact Us page to submit your BIO.
- Join the CadieuxBC public mailing group (you may need to refresh this page after step 1):
You need to login to access this section
- Like/Join our Facebook community:
Now all you need to do is get on your bike and ride! Check out the calendar or if you just want to find a riding partner, blast out an email to the group list.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us page for assistance.
Our Waiver and Release is available for download (PDF – 195kB).
*MEMBERS “IN GOOD STANDING” CRITERIA:
A member in good standing is one that has committed to the following:
- Dues paid annually
- Has a recent club kit, or has ordered one, and does intend to wear it on club sponsored rides.
- Has / is supporting the club through service at club events, such as performing any of the following roles:
- Ride leader
- Club event volunteer
- Race event volunteer
- Other: Such as volunteering for a club supported activity like youth cycling, coaching for Misca, or coaching at the Lexus Velodrome.
- Has not engaged in any action that is divisive / subversive to the Club, fellow members, the board, nor sought to undermine the club’s long-standing tradition of being upstanding pillars in our community.
- Membership is a privilege.
- We’re all in this together.
- Be kind.
- Be respectful of others.
- Be helpful.
- Ride, Race, Give Back!