Looking for a great ride here in metro Detroit? Check out the local rides on our Ride Descriptions page.
Also, stay tuned to our Ride Calendar and Events page for upcoming local races and cycling events.
- Kristen and Leon’s Ridiculous Tandem Trip to Chicagoby kwaiteThis trip started out with the best of intentions, as any multi-state tandem bicycle vacation would when attempted by inexperienced tandem bicyclists with absolutely no bicycle traveling experience. And, aside from the hail storms, falling trees, extreme sunburn, gravel wipeouts, and occasional need to bushwhack, it was pretty uneventful. Day 1 – Pontiac to Marshall, MI 110 Miles, 8:20:36 Moving Time, 11:56:03 Elapsed In planning the trip, we relied heavily on Google’s bicycle routes to give us an idea of where to travel and stop for the night. Google does a decent job of finding trails wherever possible with suitable … Continue reading →
- Cogs and Kegsby Steve ColarossiThanks to everyone that came out and supported Cogs and Kegs! Turned out to be a great night of riding and supporting a great cause. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped make this event a success.
- Exhale Rideby Steve Colarossi
- Cogs and Kegsby Steve ColarossiCogs & Kegs, Presented by Powers Distributing MIU Men’s Health Foundation Wednesday, June 15, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Birmingham, MI Partners for the event: Powers Distributing, Griffin Claw Brewery, Germack, American Cycle & Fitness, Wolverine Cycling Club, Cadieux Bicycle Club, and the Astellas Professional Cycling Team. This should be a fun evening with members of the Astellas Pro Cycling Team. Bikes and Beer for a good cause. The ride will start and finish from Griffin Claw Brewing Company. A Casual ride (read “not a hammerfest”) with the Astellas guys, then there will be a post-ride celebration hosted … Continue reading →
- Ron and Joe Arizona Grand Fondoby Alex Huyghe
- Crosswinds Rideby jignashI hope everyone had a great time today. We changed the normal route, and although there was a little resistance, I think everyone enjoyed riding some of the same roads from the opposite direction. I noticed a lot of smiles. Unfortunately, Mr Cahn will not be able to join the ride tomorrowL. However, I hope to see the rest of you at 8 am in the Crosswinds parking lot for another A paced distance ride.