Michigan Mountain Mayhem 2013

Home Forums Racing Michigan Mountain Mayhem 2013

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jignash

Let’s help each other out by communicating issues regarding lodging and travel.  If anyone has extra space to share, I’m sure someone could use the help.  Also, let’s try to keep the site current by posting club gatherings (dining, pre and post ride meetings).

jignash

What time would the fun group like to leave???  Last year we put together a great group.  Of course there may be a few that will need to fall off or reroute, but I will lead a ride at a pace that lends itself to interesting conversation and rest stops at designated areas.

One word of advice… if you plan to do the 130 miles, start fueling up now.  Eating and training follow the same principles… you can’t train for this event in a week, nor can you eat everything the night before.

Some of us are planning to follow-up with a 100 mile recovery ride on Sunday… all are welcome.  The route is basically the same as the Zooo d’Mack.  Not a lot of climbing, just beautiful scenery. 

jignash

Well, it has been decided.  A group of us will be leaving the Elementary School at 8:00am Saturday morning.  I will lead a ride at a pace that offers interesting conversation and rest stops at designated areas (of course there may be a few that will need to fall off or reroute).

Racers are scheduled to leave at 7:00am.

Some of us are planning to follow-up with a 100 mile recovery ride on Sunday… all are welcome.  This will be a “no-drop ride”.  Not a lot of climbing, just beautiful scenery.  We will depart from Zoll beach in Harbor Springs at 9:00am, and the route is basically the same as the Zoo d’Mack. We’ll stop for lunch in Mackinaw City (50 mile mark).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.