Cherry Roubaix 2013

Home Forums Racing Cherry Roubaix 2013

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jignash

Let’s help each other out by communicating issues regarding lodging and travel.  If anyone has extra space to share, I’m sure someone could use the help.  Also, let’s try to keep the site current by posting club gatherings (dining, pre and post ride meetings).

Who’s planning on doing this race? I’ll be in Traverse City for a wedding that weekend and was thinking about registering for the Cat 5 race

jignash

Ryan,

I will be racing in Traverse City.  What I need to decide is if I’m going to do all three races.  I’ll be traveling with my family.

Nick

Same as Jim – I plan to take the family up and do at least the road race, maybe the crit as well.  I doubt I will be able to get up there early enough on Friday for the prologue…

Nick

jignash

Nick,

Where have you stayed in the past to the Race??  We normally stay at the Holliday Inn Express – Acme.

Burcicki

I will be doing the Crit and RR. I will have my family and was hoping that someone could give me a ride to the RR on Sun AM (I am staying at the Hampton Inn) – I didn’t want to drag the family to Sugar Loaf for the start, just have them meet me there.

If anyone could assist, I would be very grateful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.