- This event has passed.
Triple Trail Challenge 2021
September 17, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 18, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
Triple Trail Challenge, presented by Tree Fort Bikes, is the longest running and largest fund raiser for the Potawatomi Mountain Biking Association. We got creative and worked hard to design an event for 2021 that is approved by the Michigan DNR (MiDNR).
This year we are opening up Triple Trail for two days to all registered riders. You can pre-ride on Friday, September 17th and ride with the full group on Saturday, September 18th!! The event is capped at 550 riders at the moment and we are filling up quick. Rest assured we are working to open up more capacity, with permission.
The best part, EVERY SINGLE PENNY goes to support the organization that builds and maintains the trails you love to ride, the Potawatomi Mountain Biking Association.
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/