- This event has passed.
Riders4Research Recovery Ride (Every Monday)
August 22 @ 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:15 pm on Monday, repeating until September 26, 2022
This is a true Recovery Ride which works as a great cool-down for weekend racers and hard training riders.
Per usual the ride will leave at 6:30 pm from Barnum Park in Birmingham, meeting in the parking lot off George Street near Pierce Street.
The distances vary from 16 to 26 miles depending on available light.
Riders of varying skill sets meet up and experienced riders and racers can spin with and mentor new riders with tips on pedaling, shifting, handling, etiquette, and group riding skills.
Please encourage new riders to join in.
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/