- This event has passed.
GFNY Michigan Ann Arbor
June 12 @ 7:30 am
GFNY Ann Arbor
Your scenic race course starts at Ann Arbor’s ice rink, The Ice Cube, or as locals call it, A2Ice3.
You will depart the Ice Cube heading west and south to reach the 35-mile loop. You will explore the country roads of Michigan. You will get to see creeks, rivers and lakes. You will ride past the Sharonville State Wildlife Management Area. You will ride through small villages like Manchester and Bridgewater. You will get to see local farm land and see the crops we raise. You will get to enjoy the low-traffic, scenic and gently rolling roads.
The long course athletes will do the loop twice while the medium course athletes will do the loop once. At the conclusion of the loop, you’ll trace the same route north and east to return to the Ice Cube.
Finishing back at the Ice Cube, you will receive your medal, finisher photo, post-race meal and take part in the post-race festivities!
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/