- This event has passed.
Coast to Coast Gravel Grinder bicycle race (210 or 100 miles)
June 25 @ 6:00 am - June 26 @ 3:00 am
The Coast to Coast Gravel Grinder challenges bicyclists to race the setting sun as they cross the mighty Mitten, traversing 210 miles of dirt roads and rugged two-tracks, spanning Michigan’s lower peninsula, from the sunrise shores of Lake Huron at Au Gres, through Michigan farmlands and grasslands, the majestic Manistee National Forest, all the way to the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan at Ludington. Requires your own support vehicle or paid shuttle/support.
Too many miles? No support crew? Choose our convenient but challenging and scenic 100 mile loop out of Ludington (likely 9 am start). If Michigan is America’s high five, the Coast to Coast Gravel Grinder is how you earn it.
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/