- This event has passed.
246th Annual Freedom Ride
July 4 @ 8:00 am
It is time for us to celebrate the 246th year of freedom to ride our bikes without paying a hefty tax to King George. The 246th Annual Freedom Ride will leave from Daily Dozen Monday, July 4th at 8am. I do not know if the donut shop will be open, so please pack provisions accordingly as this is a century ride.
Like years past, we will ride through Plymouth and on to Zingerman’s in AA where we will take a refreshment and relief break before heading back.
We will avoid surging and attacking; however, this has traditionally been a fast ride. We will try to keep the group together, but be aware that this is not a ‘no drop’ ride. We will stop for flats and mechanicals, unlike previous installments of this ride.
The weather should be nice and a little cooler than it has been for this ride the last few years. Should make for a good day on the bike that you will not want to miss.
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/