2022 Exhale Fall Charity Ride Benefiting JDRF via Riders4Research
October 16 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
A FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT JUVENILE DIABETES RESEARCH
DON’T MISS THIS GREAT FALL CYCLING ADVENTURE
FOR RACERS, RIDERS & FAMILIES
ABOUT THE GRAVEL / MTB / FAT BIKE RIDE:
The 16th Annual JDRF Exhale Fall Charity Ride is a dirt road cycling event that travels through scenic Metamora, Michigan. The event is a fundraiser to raise awareness and donations supporting JDRF.
Since its inception, the Exhale Ride has donated 100% of all proceeds to JDRF. Riders4Research and Cadieux Bicycle Club have received JDRF Achievement Awards annually for their fundraising efforts.
As always, the goal of the JDRF Exhale Ride is to seek donations and raise awareness for juvenile diabetes. All donations are greatly appreciated and Riders4Research thanks you for your support.
For more information and to register, go here: https://exhaleride.com
Join the event Strava Club, here: https://strava.com/clubs/exhaleride
Additional Ride Calendars From Around The Region
- MBRA (Michigan Bicycle Racing Association) : http://www.mbra.org/calendar
- MMBA (Michigan Mountain Bike Association) RACE: https://www.mmba.org/events-race-calendar/
- Mountain Bike Michigan http://www.mountainbikemichigan.com/MBM_eventlist2021.htm
- Michigan Gravel Race Series: https://www.michigangravelraceseries.com/schedule/
- MMBA RIDE: http://chat.mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
- Ontario Cycling Association: https://www.ontariocycling.org/events-organizers/event-calendar/
- Illinois Cycling Association: http://www.illinoiscycling.org/calendar
- League Of Michigan Bicyclists: https://www.lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/