Please follow these steps prior to AND continuing throughout the race day.
You’ll notice a big push for on-line registrations through BikeReg.com, which is for stream-lining the registration process and feeding data to our timing crew.
Online registrations are also for your safety in an effort to minimize the time and number of people standing in line to pick up bib numbers. Similarly, online registrations also avoids the need to handle cash, so if for any reason you cannot complete the registration online, please bring your credit card or Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay capable smartphone.
- Go HERE to buy a USACycling One-Day License (do this first if your license is expired or if you are unsure about it).
NOTE: The USACycling site is the only way to deal with an expired experienced rider’s license and it is also the preferred way to deal with a new / novice rider.
- Go HERE to register for the 56th Annual Debaets-Devos Bicycle Races, which is on Sunday, August 29th, 2021.
- Download the flyer, HERE (and you can preview it below also).
- On DAY-OF, remember to bring proof of unexpired USAC or UCI License, or ONE-DAY license.
PLEASE have your physical license, USACycling App, or license confirmation e-mail handy on your smartphone or printed out.
NOTE: The link from step 1 also serves as proof of license proof for ANY RIDER, when you show the page on your smartphone to registration staff; it has the information at the top even for year-long USACycling or UCI license holders
- If for some reason you could not e-sign a waiver on BikeReg.com, you can download a release, HERE, fill it in in your favorite PDF editor and/or print it and use a pen. PLEASE use use BLUE text-color/ink.
PLEASE PRINT SEPARATE FORMS FOR EACH RACE OF INTEREST, because we need this for efficient data-entry for timing purposes.
REMEMBER to BRING your printed release(s) to check-in, on DAY-OF.
HOPEFULLY everybody is fine with #1 + #2 and the e-release/waivers and #5 is not necessary!
(Scroll to the bottom of this page for the Changes History for the flyer).
Rev 2: The flyer was updated on August 27th to permit Women’s CAT 4 riders to participate in the Women’s PRO 1/2/3/4, because at time of pre-reg closure, there was only one qualified racer in that race.
Rev 1: The flyer was updated on August 9th to increase the Women’s Pro race to 45 minutes (from 40), while reducing the men’s Pro race to 75 minutes (from 90). This was done so that the Women’s races meet the MBRA and USAC length requirements for a State Championship.