Friday December 1st
Location: The Lodge Restaurant in Keego Harbor
Time: 6-9 PM
Get your tickets, HERE.
Advance Price per person: $30.00
Late Price per person, after November 27th: $35.00
This annual end of year party will feature a Mexican buffet.
Included will be the food and deserts. Open cash bar.
Included with each registration will be one raffle ticket towards our annual raffle.
If anyone or their company wants to donate a raffle item please contact Ronald Rich or use our “Contact Us” form.
We need to have a firm number of guests by Monday November 27th, but for those late comers, the price will be $35.00.
Flyer (scroll past for important registration infos):
Download Flyer HERE.
Please follow these steps prior to AND continuing throughout the race day:
You’ll notice a big push for on-line registrations through BikeReg.com, which is for streamlining the registration process and feeding data to our timing crew.
Online registrations are also for your safety in an effort to minimize the time and number of people standing in line to pick up bib numbers. Similarly, online registrations also avoids the need to handle cash, so if for any reason you cannot complete the registration online, please bring your credit card or Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay capable smartphone.
- Go HERE to buy a USACycling One-Day License (do this first if your license is expired or if you are unsure about it). NOTE: The USACycling site is the only way to deal with an expired experienced rider’s license and it is also the preferred way to deal with a new / novice rider.
- Go HERE to register for the 58th Annual Debaets-Devos Bicycle Races, which is on Sunday, August 27th, 2023.
- Download the flyer, HERE (and you can preview it below above).
- On DAY-OF, remember to bring proof of unexpired USAC or UCI License, or ONE-DAY license. PLEASE have your physical license, USACycling App, or license confirmation e-mail handy on your smartphone or printed out. NOTE: The link from step 1 also serves as proof of license for ANY RIDER, when you show the page on your smartphone to registration staff; it has the information at the top even for year-long USACycling or UCI license holders
- If for some reason you could not e-sign a waiver on BikeReg.com, you can download a release, HERE, fill it in in your favorite PDF editor and/or print it and use a pen. PLEASE use use BLUE text-color/ink.PLEASE PRINT SEPARATE FORMS FOR EACH RACE OF INTEREST, because we need this for efficient data-entry for timing purposes.REMEMBER to BRING your printed release(s) to check-in, on DAY-OF. HOPEFULLY everybody is fine with #1 + #2 and the e-release/waivers and #5 is not necessary!
ALL are invited to join us at 6:30 p.m. on 6/21 at the Cadieux Cafe for a charity ride benefiting the Michigan Junior Cycling Development programs.
This is a catered event, free to Cadieux Bicycle Club members.
Not a member? Why not join?
We are putting on the Grand Prix De Waterford on May 20th 2023.
See the calendar, here and be sure to subscribe to the calendar at the bottom of the page:
Event registration is linked on the event.
We also need volunteers. Sign-up to volunteer, here:
The event link is here:
Flyer is copied, here:
March 5, 2023
Congratulations to our new President, David Hicken, our new Vice President, Tony Bruley!
Welcome back, Phil Huyghe, Jeremy Meyersieck, and Leon Shaner, rounding out the board!
Thanks to all our current and past board members and extended leadership for the countless hours that you contribute!
You make us all proud to call Cadieux Bicycle Club our family and home!
Thanks especially to Alex Huyghe for your many years as President!
Now go win some races. 😉 Ha!