Sunday, August 27th, 2017 – Auburn Hills, MI
Course is a 1.35 mile circuit just off I-75. Take University Dr. – Exit 79 EAST and follow signs to parking and registration located at:
Oak Tech Professional Building
3100 Cross Creek, Auburn Hills 48326
All USA Cycling rules apply. Free lap rule is in effect. Lapped riders may be pulled. All unlicensed racers (including lapsed annual licenses) shall buy a One Day, Category 5 License (additional $10) ON RACE DAY, unless able to meet the USA Cycling exceptions. Limit of 50 riders in Senior Category 5 races. Limit of 100 riders in all other races. The Chief Referee reserves the right to shorten races, combine fields, adjust starting times and distances, or cancel the race due to
dangerous conditions or hazardous weather. Junior roll-out occurs immediately after Junior races. Registration opens at 7:00am and closes 20 minutes before the start of each race. Race runs rain or shine.
Entries are non refundable. U.S. and Canadian currency accepted. Helmets mandatory for all races.
Check out a video from our 2015 race. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOKHos-5I0&feature=youtu.be
The Waterford Weekend Races are back! Register now!
The Team O2 / Cadieux Bicycle Club Annual Meeting will be held March 1st, 2017, at 7PM at the Corners in West Bloomfield. Special guest Frankie Andreu will be in attendance. Non members and guests are welcome!
Preliminary agenda is below:
7 – 8:15 PM Business: Introductions, Elections, Sponsors, Awards, etc
8:15 – 9:15 PM Frankie Andreu. Local rider to 9x Tour de France competitor, Frankie will share his insight, stories, and thoughts.
The Corners is located at:
2075 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(South side of the Street – just West of Inkster Road)
Hope to see you there!
Registration is now open, join or renew now!
To Join or Renew Membership to Team O2 / Cadieux Bicycle Club:
- Go to our online registration using the link below and sign up: Https://durancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=39916252
- If you have not filled out and hand signed the Waiver and Release previously, download a copy and send to: 28400 Northwestern Highway, Second Floor, Southfield, Michigan 48034 Attention: Janet S. Kehr. Please sign in blue ink, so we can identify the original form. We only need this form filled out and hand signed once, so if you are a returning member and filled it out previously, no need to do it again.
- If you are a new member, write a brief Bio that we can distribute to club members as an introduction. Talk about your cycling interests and experience of course, but don’t forget to include where you work and live, as well as family and other interests. Send your bio to email@example.com
- Request membership to our Yahoo Group List. Go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CadieuxBC/
- Join the Facebook Group Team “Team O2/Cadieux Bicycle Club” and “like”, “The Team O2/Cadieux Bicycle Club/Riders for Research” Facebook page
September 13, 2016