Registration is now open, join or renew now!
To Join or Renew Membership to Team O2 / Cadieux Bicycle Club:
- Go to our online registration using the link below and sign up: Https://durancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=39916252
- If you have not filled out and hand signed the Waiver and Release previously, download a copy and send to: 28400 Northwestern Highway, Second Floor, Southfield, Michigan 48034 Attention: Janet S. Kehr. Please sign in blue ink, so we can identify the original form. We only need this form filled out and hand signed once, so if you are a returning member and filled it out previously, no need to do it again.
- If you are a new member, write a brief Bio that we can distribute to club members as an introduction. Talk about your cycling interests and experience of course, but don’t forget to include where you work and live, as well as family and other interests. Send your bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request membership to our Yahoo Group List. Go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CadieuxBC/
- Join the Facebook Group Team “Team O2/Cadieux Bicycle Club” and “like”, “The Team O2/Cadieux Bicycle Club/Riders for Research” Facebook page
September 13, 2016
August 4, 2016
The 2nd and final team kit order is open! Please find the link for ordering in an email from me, or contact me if you need the link. The order window closes on August 14th. This will be the final order for uniform in 2016, with the next order not til approx April 2017.
New this year – a newly designed thermal LS CX suit (different from last years), also custom (Cadieux design) long fingered gloves.
For those looking to ride in colder weather, there are some base layer options (this is Castelli and not Cadieux design), and embro.
Please check out website, order promptly and be flexible on the order in case we do not meet mins. Ensure your account profile is up to date in case I need to contact any of you.
The kit will arrive approx 6-7 weeks from order close.
Kit photos are on the Club Kit page, HERE.
Please contact me with any questions-
Congratulations to Danielle Mullis for winning bronze in the International Omnium at Track Nationals this week!
Sunday, August 28th, 2016 – Auburn Hills, MI
Course is a 1.35 mile circuit just off I-75. Take University Dr. – Exit 79 EAST and follow signs to parking and registration located at:
Oak Tech Professional Building
3100 Cross Creek, Auburn Hills 48326
All USA Cycling rules apply. Free lap rule is in effect. Lapped riders may be pulled. All unlicensed racers (including lapsed annual licenses) shall buy a One Day, Category 5 License (additional $10) ON RACE DAY, unless able to meet the USA Cycling exceptions. Limit of 50 riders in Senior Category 5 races. Limit of 100 riders in all other races. The Chief Referee reserves the right to shorten races, combine fields, adjust starting times and distances, or cancel the race due to
dangerous conditions or hazardous weather. Junior roll-out occurs immediately after Junior races. Registration opens at 7:00am and closes 20 minutes before the start of each race. Race runs rain or shine.
Entries are non refundable. U.S. and Canadian currency accepted. Helmets mandatory for all races.
Check out a video from last year’s race. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOKHos-5I0&feature=youtu.be